Major change in my greasemonkey scripts

I have added progress to most of the script. This beahves like “disableing’ the current page while the script runs and displaying sccript status/progress in a DIV.
I also fixed the firefox support for those who got some of the scripts while under development.

Also, as of 16.07.2009 The scripts now depend on GreaseMonkey API functions. Opera users will want to download this aagmfunction.js library. This is only needed by engines that do not support the GreaseMonkey API (GM_* functions). FireFox supports GreaseMonkey API.

Very important: INTERNET EXPLORER support has not been tested. At all. Feel free to feedback on IE 🙂

Related posts

Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

This blog is kept spam free by WP-SpamFree.