Joomla issue with articles not showing partially fixed.

Ever since I switched my site to joomla, my articles were not showing to the public, only to registered users.
I was informed about this issue about a week ago or so. Very late but I’m glad I was informed about it eventually.
So I logged a bug with joomsuite resources (which is the component that actually manages the articles) and I finally got the solution by upgrading to the latest version of that component.
Right now, the articles are showing, the text is there, but the files are not shown. I hope to get this fixed ASAP.

Sorry for the trouble for those who were expecting things to be there. This also got me loose a few rankings in google. Stupid thing.

Related posts

Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

This blog is kept spam free by WP-SpamFree.